Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday special

I feel Wednesday's are special and I like to post something different ,
I was so happy last week when I finally received by post the catalogue from Alexander mcQueen ,Savage beauty from his retrospective exhibition at the Metropolitan museum in New York !
I had read that the exhibition was a success but could not get on an airplane before it was all over so I grab the chance to order myself the book witch has absolutely gorgeous photos so you feel like you are there ( minus the long queue and standing crowd ) .























A little pick inside and some pictures of the shop as it stands right now ( before we move , as soon as we get new packets :)




















The Petit bateau basic shelve with lots of simple tops in the best quality under 500 kr




Fun brief and bra's




Have a lovely day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment