Monday, August 15, 2011

From our last travel

As most know , each season I am traveling alone or in good company to various cities for inspiration , ordering the new season or just having a good time , this august I did all of the 3 :)
So the first trip was to copenhagen together with Agnes and Aniken ( the super A)



We were babbling all the way til landing about everything we will do and we started with breakfast at Meyers deli were we had a hard time making a choice among all the organic goodies on the menu and were I was basically running around shopping for groceries to take home, like dried cranberries and just things that had nice packaging . ( we ate a wonderful plate of home smoked wild salmon and some gooey bread nam ! )



Next stop was for a strong espresso at Granola kaffe , I heard or read earlier that the man behind that place is a scenographist who work on each details of that gorgeous place for years , look at all the details ...






We had a short stop at the Nue shop before we headed for the center



When in Copenhagen I won't miss a stop at holly golightly , they have two shops now in the center , one mainly for clothes ( got them to send me my beloved leather RIck Owen two years ago and really the service was lovely ) and the other one for fabulous bags and shoes , and there after some hard choice making I got my new bag and felt like walking on a cloud for some hours afterwards ...of course I will post pictures of it ! ( I feel it's the Sunshine every morning when I use it :)




We had our last coffe stop of the day at Royal kaffe before heading for dinner at stick and sushi for some monstrous dinner ..what a day ..


The desk at Royal caffe

The day after we had a early start at caffe Europa ( an institution in Copenhagen ) I have many time ate breakfast or even dinner there on my own and always love the food and the view and the feeling of being in an old grand city and I find myself returning each time ( but still the best time are either very early in the morning when all the city people take their coffe before work or late afternoon on an autumn night when the light is golden and make the square shine like fire and then you should get yourself a glass of red wine and enjoy the moment ... I was there :)



But WE were there early morning this time :)


Agnes studying the menu


Me at contre jour ..


Most delicious breakfast in town ..



It's most likely more than one can eat but a feast for the eyes .


A short after we took a short stop at this place , it's an old train witch has been stuffed in a building and is used as a burger restaurant ( not that we were hungry at all after breakfast at Europa but we had to have a look )

Then Agnes and I headed for ......traaaaalalll : Isabel Marant Etoile showroom for the collection of summer 2012 ... There we felt our heart stopped .


Everything was too good ! We loved it all and got it all ! For you for us and we cannot resume it to one pictures because each pieces was cooler than the other ..


Then we were at Vanessa Bruno for the under line called Athe ( for the main line I travel to Paris were I get to order the collection in the Atelier were all things are created , and I love it )
But that jumpsuit resume quite well the Athe by Vanessa Bruno line , it's playfull and fresh and has lovely prints ..



Oh la la the silk little short so cute !

Then we were really tired ( it was then about 20:00 in the evening ) we stepped into the enchanting world of Madame Sonia Rykiel .


It gives you instant energy !





Oui oui oui !

And our night ( we got lucky they kept the kitchen open for us ) ended at LAle restaurant ( by then it was 23:00 ) and had a well deserved cocktail ..


Aniken was fabulous in a pink and orange dress and she kept impressing us until the day after were she jumped out of bed ( 7 am ) to go jogging around copenhagen together with all the other sporty people ( not us we were still sleeping )

A great inspiring day altogether !




No comments:

Post a Comment