Monday, August 13, 2012

on my arms ...


I have mono obsessions ...always had them , can't control it , sometimes its shoes , sometimes bags , very seldom clothes but this time it was silver bracelets...
i´ll explain : when a mono obsession kicks in i only want to buy that one thing i am obsessed about ...
It can be expensive , silly : like the time i bought a full suitcase of the best bath product and realize i did not even own a bathtub .... 
Some times my friend gets lucky , like the time i bought 3 pairs of shoes in 40 minutes and jump in an airplane an hour after only to realize i AM a size 38 not 36 or 37 ...my friends inherited all those shoes .
well those bracelet under were mostly bought in Copenhagen ..


from left to right ...berbere silver bracelet , figaros brylup , Chan Luu , Pinco , antique maroccan 

Do you have mono obsessions like me ?
well if you have i think we are perfectly fine :)

LOVE . SHINE .

No comments:

Post a Comment